Installing the VJP plugin is easy, VJP has an update site:
- Install Eclipse 3.2 or higher. (Download:
For Eclipse 3.2 - 3.3:
- Help -> Software Updates -> Find and Install -> Find New Features -> Next
Select 'New Remote Site...'
- Name: Visual JavaPathFinder
- Url: http://visualjpf.sourceforge.net/update
- Select Finish
- Select 'Visual JavaPathFinder'
- Read and Accept the terms of agreement
- Select Finish, one last time
- Disregard the warnings and select 'Install all'
- Select 'Yes' to restart Eclipse
For Eclipse 3.4:
- Help -> Software Updates...
- Click on the 'Available Software' tab
- Click on 'Add Site...'enter "http://visualjpf.sourceforge.net/update"
- On the tree of update sites, click on the
"http://visualjpf.sourceforge.net/update" entry checkbox.
- Click on Install (Top right corner)
- When asked, restart Eclipse
VJP is hosted on Sourceforge.
Go to the project page
to download the VJP jars and install them yourself.
The VJP source is stored in an SVN repository. It can be safely assumed that the repository
is an expeirmental but stable release.
VJP is a new and growing project, and with that always comes bugs.
Please report bugs on our
sorceforge bug tracker.
Please include the following:
- VJP Version
- Eclipse Version
- Operating System
Mailing lists can be found on Sourceforge.project page.
There currently aren't any lists, but there soon will be.
If you have any question or suggestion about this website, or the
project administration in general, please send a message to the administrator mailing